A carefully managed investment in security or privacy, be it a specific project or an broader program, is one of the best ways to build trust in your brand.
We can assist in transforming your information security and privacy vision into a structured, well run initiative that will secure your critical information assets.
Our program and project managers have specialist security experience and are accredited, experienced leaders that have managed multi-million dollar initiatives across a range of industries including banking, online bookmaking, consulting and government.
An information security and privacy program is about ensuring that security and privacy risks are well understood and that effective controls are selected, properly implemented and operate effectively. It involves getting the balance right between managing these risks against various regulatory, financial, cultural and resourcing pressures. In today’s environment, an effective program must be agile and flexible enough to adapt quickly to external threats, internal organisational pressures and changing regulatory requirements. Most importantly, it must demonstrate value to the organisation.
Fortian’s program management offering builds on our extensive experience in managing security and privacy programs and incorporates a number of key elements, including strategy, risk management, resource management, assurance and governance, and financial viability.
Fortian’s project managers have recognised industry accreditation, specialist information security expertise and a demonstrated track record of successfully delivering complex, multi-million dollar projects.
We can assist you in delivering your information security and privacy projects on time, to specification and on budget, whilst managing stakeholder expectations.
In delivering information security and privacy projects, we carefully manage a number of additional factors that may have greater relevance for information security and privacy projects. These include:
- Project compliance – ensuring that projects comply with existing information security and privacy policies, standards and procedures;
- Business impact – ensuring that projects minimise disruption to the organisation’s business, while still ensuring security and privacy objectives are met;
- Performance management of agreed contracts – managing outsourced providers, customers, business partners, vendors;
- Integration – ensure information security and privacy is incorporated into business processes – resourcing, system development, procurement, change control, training and education; and
- Project closure – integration with security and privacy operational processes to manage, monitor, measure, test and report on the effectiveness and efficiency of controls.